What & How:
- Shallow box
- Glass beverage bottles-enough to fill your size of box
- Twine/string to tie base of bottles. I tied mine in groups of 6 to help keep them upright during play
- Set of children’s bracelets (party favor section usually has sets)
- Electrical tape (I used black) to cover bracelets if you don’t prefer color or design. I also used the tape to reinforce the bracelets since they were a cheap dollar store set and to make them uniform in color. (Optional)
- Letter decals/stickers for game name on front of box (optional)
Voila! Now get a ringer! Good luck!