I am so very honored and thankful for this award from my blogging buddy Karen of Confetti & Curves! She has been a great support for me and my written baby, Cuppa Sunshine & Sugar. I have only been at this blogging adventure for a little less than a month and am truly seeing how amazing this community is. I am so very happy to be here, writing, reading, and sharing with all in the blogosphere. I proudly accept this award and hereby extend forward the below criteria to meet the rules of the award and of course to have a bit of fun! Please be sure to check out the lovely blog of Karen Rees at Confetti & Curves. She is what I like to call FANTABULOUS!!! AWARD RULES
- Show the award on your blog. (Check!)
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Check!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself. (Below…check!)
- Nominate 15 blogs. (Below…check!)
- Link your nominee’s blogs and let them know (Below…check!)
SEVEN WONDERS OF ME (Rule #3)
- I have hated beets my entire life until one amazing fall day at age 34, at a quaint little restaurant, a chef made the “mistake” of putting pickled beets on my salad….and I LOVED THEM! I still hate the unpickled ones. If they didn’t smell and taste like dirt I’m sure I would love them too. So until they get their act together we can’t be friends.
- I almost always sleep with one leg out of the covers. Which only sucks when I clothesline my hubby in his knee caps as he strolls by on his way to the bathroom.
- I can wiggle my baby toe without moving any of the others. You just tried it didn’t you? Ha!
- I started getting gray hair at age 17 and in my mid-30’s am less than enjoying the new additions of random whiskers on my face. WTH? #1 I’m not a granny and #2 I’m not a dude. Thank the Lord for hair dye and tweezers! Sheesh!
- I can assure you that if you are talking to me at the same time that I am writing, I am not listening to you. I am listening to myself inside my head so please keep the interruptions to a minimum. Gracias.
- I have some moments of feeling like a chicken with it’s head cut off. Tonight, in a 15 minute span of time…trying to throw dinner together for my mom and kids so that Mr. Man and I could head out on “date night”…I broke a bowl, spilled the full rice cooker and exploded chicken in the microwave. You can’t put a price on my kind of awesomeness.
- I have a dorky laugh (not like Pee Wee Herman or Spongebob…I have my own kinda flavor)….and LAUGHING IS MY FAVORITE! So learn to love it people! HAHAHAHA!
MY NOMINEES FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD (In no particular order and with no pressure to accept) Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! CHECK THEM OUT!
- The Surfing Pizza
- I Miss You When I Blink
- Post It Notes From My Idiot Boss
- Girl On The Contrary
- Highest Form of Whit
- Listful Thinking
- Abby Has Issues
- Mommy Man
- A Bowl Full of Lemons
- Illustrated With Crappy Pictures
- Kids Activity Blog
- A Narcissist Writes Letters, To Himself
- Bucket List Publications