I was searching high and low for a delicious, fruity, fresh and easy party punch recipe for a baby shower that I was hosting and this is the one I found at Savor Home. Boy, did I hit the jackpot! It is yumm-o! All of the shower guests loved it and kept commenting how good it was and asking for the recipe. The recipe below makes about a gallon and is perfect for parties and showers, but honestly I will likely make it for family gatherings in general and even last minute bbq’s with friends! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup frozen concentrated lemonade (thawed)
- 6 oz frozen concentrated orange juice (thawed)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup super fine sugar
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Freshly sliced lemons and oranges
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Add the lemonade, orange juice, cranberry juice, water and sugar to a container that has a lid.
- Stir until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and chill the mixture for 1-2 hours.
- When you are ready to serve the punch, add the mixture to a drink server along with the soda, ice, lemons and oranges. Stir and enjoy!
** If you are hosting a party where alcohol is appropriate, then a few splashes of vodka would be really good!!