A big thank you to Learn To Love Food for the nomination of the fabulous One Lovely Blog Award! I am always humbled by the recognition by my fellow bloggers. It’s that feeling of “THEY LIKE ME! THEY REALLY LIKE ME!!!” If you haven’t checked out Learn To Love Food do pop over and check out this great resource to getting even your pickiest eaters to love food….in a healthy and fun way!
Here are the rules/instructions for the “One Lovely Blog Award”:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post, which would be this one).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them on their blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary) to let them know.
So here it goes, 7 things about me:
1) As much as I love sugar, in the last year I have been able to at least come to like tea (hot or iced) unsweetened. It’s like I can actually taste the flavors of the tea now!
2) I often pace when talking on the phone. My kids follow me sometimes.
3) I sleep with one leg out of the covers. Quality temperature control.
4) Pizza is my favorite.
5) Asian cuisine is also my favorite.
6) I love to make lists.
7) My favorite day of the week is Saturday.
Now for 15 nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award….so I am going to bend the rules here. While I could easily jot down 15 of my faves to nominate here…I really want to open this award nomination up to all of the amazing bloggers out there that choose to accept and participate in this award. Especially any newbies out there that are wondering what the heck these awards are and how do I get one? Well…here you go…you jumped in two feet first and started a blog…created by you, putting yourself out there…and that makes your blog ONE LOVELY BLOG to me. I really love the acknowledgement between bloggers by awards. As a newer blog of less than 6 months I have quickly learned that every blog in it’s own right is quite lovely and deserves recognition for the sheer amount of work that goes into doing this. To pick 15, which may seem like a lot to some, it is actually too little and I don’t want to discourage anyone out there that is well deserving of the award by not including them in a list limited by 15. So for all of my blogging buddies out there in the blogosphere….I nominate YOU! Thank you so much for your support and I would like to also make a shout out to all of my loyal readers for all of your encouragement. There have been times that life has gotten so crazy busy that I have thought of putting Cuppa Sunshine & Sugar on hiatus, but my readers keep me carrying on. I am so glad that you enjoy my little corner of the blogosphere. Have an awesometastic day! ~Lisa