Well, I am going to call this my second “YAY OF THE DAY” (YOTD…just made that up. I’m sorry, I just can’t contain such awesomeness). 😀 The first YOTD being an x-ray showing my son’s finger is not broken from a basketball injury. YAYYYYY! So needless to say I am glad to spend this time proudly and humbly accepting this award nomination from my dear blogging buddy Chanelle of Chanelle Hayley. Do pop over and say hi and check out her fab corner of the blogosphere. She is super welcoming and can rock red lipstick like nobody’s business. Thanks again for the nomination Ms. Chanelle! 😉
- Display the Award logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
With no pressure to accept and my apologies if you have been nominated for the award before…my nominees are…
Stephie Estie has a beautiful blog. I really love her “Skin Tips”!
Kellybean another fabulous blog with lots of girly goodness and lifestyle posts that inspire.
Parentingisfunny and beautiful (get it? Haha!). The Gravatar alone makes me smile when I see it. J
This Abundant Life has a great writing style with an awesome touch of humor that I more than love.
I Didn’t Have My Glasses On is a very uplifting blog that is contagious…in a good way. SMILES for all!
A Slice of Kate is a great hub for a mix of Lifestyle, DIY, Beauty & Fashion. Gorgeous easy to read blog!
Holy macaroni boys and girls! I am humbled and so very honored to accept the Liebster Award from the most fabulous Chanelle Hayley!!! I so enjoy reading her blog and am sure you will too. So pop over and check out her very posh space! Sending out a big THANK YOU again to Ms. Chanelle for the fab nomination! I also highly encourage you to check out my nominees as well. By doing so, you and I are supporting new, emerging and re-emerging bloggers in this amazing blogosphere. Reading, liking, commenting and if you delight…following…are many of the ways that we can contribute to this wonderful community. So give ‘em a go! 🙂
- Link the person you were nominated by.
- Answer the questions from the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify nominees social media/blogs.
My Answers to Chanelle’s Questions
1. What was the last book you read?
There’s More To Life Than This – Theresa Caputo
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
I have only ever lived in The Pacific Northwest of the United States and LOVE it here….so perhaps my answer would be different if I had lived elsewhere at points in my life to compare….but honestly I have no plans to move as my family and I very much love living here. The lush beauty that is abundant for outdoor activities and the scenic views so breathtaking…it is an amazing place to call home. I also love that we have all four seasons of weather here. Spring rain, sun and blooming flowers and trees. Summer hot and vibrant with crisp clean air. Fall with its cool, but comfortable temps and gorgeous colors. Winter typically mild with a dash of a snow day for fun here and there! In every direction it is only a few hours to get to the mountains, the beach, the desert and valleys…yet large metropolitan areas are always close by.
3. Favorite item of clothing?
Camis. I love to layer.
4. What motivates you? (Blogging, daily life etc.)
To get the most from this life that I have been blessed with. Making the most of each day that I wake up and my feet hit the floor. Growing as a person from each lesson that comes my way whether it is pleasant or not. My children are a huge motivator to be a strong and positive force in their lives. Striving constantly to prepare them for their next stages of their lives. They are my JOY.
5. A fact about your personality?
I have a pretty great sense of humor. I mean, I am so funny that you won’t forget to laugh…ever. It’s okay to admit it. I mean I can be your favorite funny person….if you’re gonna twist my arm.
6. Your idea of a perfect date?
Any 1-on-1 time with my hub. Seriously, it could be anything from grabbing a bite at Subway and getting groceries to Ziplining in the forest. That’s how we roll. 🙂
7. What did your last text message say?
I know lol
8. Three of your holy grail beauty products?
- No. 7 Protect & Perfect Foundation
- Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
- BioSilk Silk Therapy for my hair
9. What nail color are you wearing right now?
I don’t recall the name as it was just a color I picked at the nail salon. It is a light frosty pink shellac polish.
10. Do you have a favorite smell?
Waffle cones…especially at Disneyland on Main Street.
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I am terrible at these predictions as it always ends up different than what I think it will be. I know for sure I will be enjoying life as it comes and hopefully writing a very successful blog at Cuppa Sunshine & Sugar.
My 11 Nominees and Questions for them
(No pressure to accept)
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is something you have learned so far from blogging that you could pass on as a tip to new bloggers?
- What is one of the most awesome things we should know about you?
- Favorite season of the year?
- Favorite color?
- One of your pet peeves? (ridiculous or not)
- Favorite candy?
- Place you would like to travel to most if I handed you a ticket today?
- Favorite number?
- Morning person or Night Owl?
- What is your favorite post that you have written to date and why? (Please include link so we can read it)
As always thanks for ready friends! 🙂 ~Lisa